When you’re looking for the best name in office water delivery in MD, DC or VA for your office, you need to look no further than DrinkMore Water. Our mission is to provide you with the highest purity bottled water – delivered right to your office. We’re not some big multi-national corporation – we’re locally owned and operated and we live and work right here in the Greater Washington DC area.
So, you’re in charge of squaring away the office bottled water situation in your place of work. When choosing which company you’re going to have deliver your bottled water, there are a number of very important things to consider:
1. The Hassle Factor – let’s face it, if you’re in charge of bottled water delivery for your office, it’s very close to being a thankless job. If everything goes absolutely perfectly, then no one thanks you! They expect their bottled water cooler to be clean and always full of great-tasting water. Empty bottles neatly organized. Never run out of water. Cups when you need them. Easy to understand invoices. Good pricing. The list goes on and on. But if you’ve ever been in charge of your office’s bottled water before, you likely know that it’s easy to want all those things, but it seems like it’s much harder for bottled water delivery companies to actually DELIVER those things.
Well, your problems are solved. At DrinkMore Water, we understand EXACTLY what our office water customers want. They want all of those things listed above! And if something ever goes amuck, they want it fixed yesterday. That’s what we strive to do. As an office manager, you understand how important it is to have things work smoothly, and if something is wrong, to get it fixed quickly. We have our trucks in almost every business location every day. If you have a problem, call us, and we’ll be there to fix it promptly and happily. While we can’t guarantee that every person in your office will be complimenting you on how great your bottled water delivery company is and what a great decision you made in selecting them – what we can guarantee is that we will your partner in ensuring that your bottled water service is as hassle-free as is humanly possible. We’ll bend over backwards to get it right quickly and efficiently!!
When we talk to office managers, the most common thing they say is that they want their office bottled water to be hassle-free and easy. And that’s exactly what we try our best to do. No complaints from your co-workers. Water is always there. Neat and clean. Invoices are easy to understand. And if you ever do have a problem, you have a very responsive bottled water company on the other end of the phone.
2. Water Purity – Of course, another reason the boss wants bottled water in the first place is because he wants his employees to be happy and the employees aren’t very keen on how the tap water tastes. That is the number one reason offices choose to drink bottled water. But, all bottled waters are definitely NOT the same. At DrinkMore Water, we employ a 12-stage state-of-the-art purification system that produces an extremely consistent, high purity water. Our bottled water ALWAYS meets the FDA and U.S. Pharmacopeia standards for purified water. What that means for you is that you ALWAYS get the same, fantastic tasting water with every home bottled water delivery.
Well, isn’t spring water pure, too? No, and in most cases, it’s not even close. Spring water obviously bubbles it way up to the surface, dissolving all sorts of contaminants along the way. Water is the universal solvent. While there may be some chemicals and minerals that get dissolved into spring waters that are fine, it’s not possible to dissolve just the good things. With the good, come the bad. And as far as the good goes, there’s simply not enough in there to make a significant contribution to your body’s health. But as for the bad stuff, if you are of the mind that you’d like to at least minimize the number and amount of contaminants you consume in your water – then it’s the purity of the water that’s all important! And, if it’s all about purity, then the clear for your home water delivery service is DrinkMore Water!
3. BPA-free Bottles – we are so committed to purity that we have literally invested nearly a million dollars to completely change out our bottle inventory from polycarbonate (which can contain BPA) to PET (the same plastic used in single serve bottles). We were the FIRST company (to our knowledge) to completely change out their ENTIRE bottle inventory. Why did we do it? For purity reasons, of course. While there remains much debate over the issue of BPA, we didn’t want our customers to have to worry about it. And now, you don’t.
4. Convenience – yes, convenience is a very important component of getting water delivered to your office. Who wants to carry water from the grocery store for everyone in the office? But there’s a lot more to real convenience. For example, all of our water coolers have a spill-free top and all of our bottles have a special cap which eliminates messy spills – you will never spill a drop. And if you ever need a special delivery – it’s not a big deal – we make special deliveries every single day.
And, of course, all of our bottles (except glass) have handles on them to make them very easy to lift onto your water cooler! We were one of the first companies to introduce handles on water bottles.
5. Outstanding Customer Service – this is such a key component of our core operating beliefs. We strive to provide every office water delivery customer with truly outstanding customer service! That philosophy starts with our CEO and resonates through every single employee. Our customer service team answers your phone call – our goal is to answer within 3 rings. No call center in some distant city where they ask you if its Vienna Virginia or Vienna, Austria. No bureaucratic chain of command typically found in big companies. We guarantee you that your calls will be answered promptly by a member of our customer service team in a friendly, happy way. After your call ends, you’ll be thinking “wow, now THAT was outstanding customer service!”.
Our guys who deliver your water are the best in the business. They’re happy, friendly and courteous. Yea, they’re cute too. And they salute every single philosophical principle written on this page. They will go out of their way to make your day easier and hassle-free – at least as it concerns your office bottled water. They are the ambassadors of our Company. We even have our 24-hour rush service – which is included at no extra charge – ensuring that your office will never run out of bottled water.
And finally, we will be here whenever you need us. When there’s a crazy weather event, we’ll be here. Blizzards of a couple years ago – we were here. We couldn’t get our trucks to every house that was buried in snow – but we got to most of them! Hurricanes, wind storms, power outages – we will do our best to keep you on schedule – and, if Mother Nature has just been too cruel – we’ll be there as soon as we are humanly able! We guarantee it.
So, if you’re looking to start up office water delivery service or you’re thinking about finding a water delivery company that truly values you as a customer – you’ve found the best – DrinkMore Water!